"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Home is Wherever I'm with You

Well, I'm back in good ol' Columbus-Town. It feels a little weird to be home, but I'm absolutely loving my mother's cooking and sleeping in a bed that doesn't involve a box spring that happens to be located between my shoulder blades. Also, there wasn't a single Italian kid outside my window last night, so that was pretty special.

Believe it or not, all of my flights went perfectly yesterday. I was kind of shocked. Actually, I was totally shocked and I still can't believe it. Transportation loved me yesterday, like good flights, good seats, edible food on the airplane, no problems with customs or immigration, and all of my bags showed up exactly where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. Fortunately for me it ruled, but unfortunately for you it doesn't make for a very exciting blog post.

I got 10 hours of sleep last night, which I know hasn't happened for at least the past six weeks. I forgot how much I love sleeping. It is probably going to be my favorite activity for the next three weeks. I'm basically gonna do that, hang out with friends and play piano and nothing else.
Also, it turns out when you don't play piano for six weeks because you are gallivanting through England, you come back to the US and then you suck. I just found this out, and I'm not too happy about it.

I still have to finish two Meshuganotes arrangements before I come back to school, do all of my door decorations and bulletin boards before RA Training in 3 weeks and read like 3 books. Oy Vey how did I let this much work pile up?

Oh right, it was because I was in England writing this blog and eating scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment