"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The City that Doesn't Sleep

Written from a writer that apparently doesn't either. Yup, you are reading this at 7:17 in the morning, I woke up at 6:13 am and I probably went to bed around 12:30 am so that's about 6 hours of sleep rounding up and I haven't had any coffee yet, so if there are more typos than usual in this post, don't be surprised.

However, considering I only woke up an hour ago and now I'm past check-in and security sitting at my gate, I have to hand it to CMH. My favorite airport.

Basically no snafus this trip (keep your fingers crossed) minus one incident at security where I took my laptop out of my bag but it still weighed 5 pounds because I brought along my Complete Beatles Songbook so that I could arrange sheet music which weighs about three pounds on its own and the TSA agent didn't believe me when I told him it was just a heavy music book so I had to show it to him. I think he was actually impressed.

We are about to board, so I'll stop, but more blog posts are to follow depending on internet capabilities. So stay tuned for updates from New York City!

No comments:

Post a Comment