"The Definition of Insanity is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results" - Albert Einstein

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Summer of Unemployment

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently unemployed. So I basically spend my days doing very little. My current day involves waking up, eating breakfast, spending an hour or so jonesing craigslist and Futurelink for jobs, sending out resumes, eating lunch, laying by the pool, taking a nap, eating dinner, watching TV and going to bed. So for the love of God, if anyone has a job opening, PLEASE HIRE ME.

It's been a wonderful summer thus far, I'm just kinda bored. On the bright side, I've been doing a lot of cooking, because well, what else am I supposed to do? The other day I made french toast which were delicious, and tonight I made chicken piccata for dinner, and I'm considering doing a weekly sammich update.

Also, I'm officially convinced that the institution of television is secretly in favor of promoting stay at home motherhood for all women because the only good TV programming in the middle of the day is on Foodnetwork, Bravo and We TV.

That being said, yesterday, I watched Bridezillas for 3 hours, while simultaneously browsing bridal gowns on Kleinfelds. And then I watched You Again. It's cool, I don't have wedding fever.
And now I'm watching the Real Housewives of Orange County reunion special, and it is CRAAAAAAAAAZZY. Hot Mess. Love It.

I'm gonna go make myself a martini and take a bath. Someone PLEASE find me a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment